I made smashed roasted potatoes, green beans and carrots sauteed in balsamic vinger and a bit of oil and a roast chicken.
This was another disgustingly easy meal, but it did have a few steps and took about an hour.
The potato recipe is already up and the green been carrot thingy is pretty much slef explanatory.
For the roast chicken I took a whole chickn, sprinked it with corn starch, baking powder and mrs. dash. Then cooked it at 425 for an hour.
That was it.
Here is the real "recipe"
- 1 whole chicken
- roughly a tablespoon of Mrs. Dash orginal seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Oven at 425 degree
- Take the chicken out of the bag and put it in a baking pan or roasting pan (Make sure you take out all the insides.
- Mix the remaining three ingrediants all together, then sprinkle over chicken
- Stick in preheated oven for an hour
- Check with thermometer-breast should be atleast 165, thigh 180
- Take out when cooked, sit on cutting board
- Let chickn rest for 5-10 minutes or so (otherwise the juices fall out and it is less tasty)
- Carve and eat