Wednesday, February 3, 2010

roll ups

Not fruit rolls up. Recently I took some lunch meat (turkey) and made a roll up.
Pretty easy too, I mixed up some dill (from a tube) with a bit of mayo and spread it on the turkey. Then I added some thin strips of carrot and cucumber and avocado. Then rolled it up. Very tasty!
I then tried it with roast beef, but didn't want to get out a spoon and bowl so I made the mayodill stuff and dipped it.
I like dipping my food.
Oh! http://www.contespasta.com/ I love their peirogi and gnocchi! It is gf and dairy free! So, so, so good! I have cooked the periogies in the morning, thrown them in a thermos and had them for lunch.
Yummy!
They have other gf stuff, but the rest contains dairy.
I think it is great that more companies are making gf stuff, but now that I can't have dairy (or crab, whihc my mom has started telling EVERYONE) I would love to see more gf dairy free stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment